May peace of God with you all!
Hannah House Family wishes you a happy and blessed Month of December in your daily works, family and in preparing Christmas and New Year.
Hannah House Family has an honor to update you on its works:
- We have an orphanage
- We support widows
- We equip young people
- We help children back to school
- We do direct relief
- We also have a bible school
Fierst, we thank God for his special works done in NOVEMBER.
God has sent us an honor guest, a pastor from USA. We gave uniforms to indigent children from up the country of Burundi, we gave hygienic napkins to young girls, we gave bibles in bible’s group, we gave hoes to 11 widows, and we had a good conference of pastors from different churches in Bujumbura town. Glory be to God for all these.
We also thank God, we have finished to build the common hall of HANNAH HOUSE FAMILY and it will be a blessing for different pastors from different places in Burundi and from out of the country in their workshops. Glory be to God.
- We still need 13 beds and mattress for orphans in the new house;
- We have five women that are still waiting for receiving pigs. Cost of one pig: $ 170;
- We need in Women Project, 20 sewing machines. Cost of one sewing machine: $ 250
- Christmas gifts for our orphanage and for indigent kids in the community.
If your heart is calling you to support in some of these requesting, you can contact us through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you need our 2022 calendar, send us an email.
EVERY CHILD IS YOUR CHILD
Yours, Pastor Jean-Bosco NSABIMANA
Executive Director of Hannah House Family